- County Tax Appraisal District
- Kendall County Economic Development
- Cow Creek Groundwater District
- City of Boerne
- Boerne Chamber of Commerce
- Visit Boerne, TX
- Alamo Area Council of Governments
- State of Texas
- Local Sex Offenders
- The Boerne Star
- Hill Country Weekly
- Comfort Chamber of Commerce
- Texas Dept. of Public Safety
- Texas Veteran's Portal
The Gem of the Texas Hill Country, Kendall County is about 30 miles northwest of San Antonio on IH-10.
Encompassing the County Seat of Boerne, and a portion of Fair Oaks Ranch, and the communities of Alamo Springs, Bergheim, Comfort, Kendalia, Sisterdale, Waring, and Welfare. There are currently over 37,000 people who are proud to call Kendall County home. Come see us.